Our Monday Puppy Training Classes run at 6:00pm. They will be Inside North Kyme Village Hall if possible, outside or online if necessary to comply with COVID regulations.
They are great for puppies up to 20 weeks (under 5 months on the first class of the course). 1 family member can bring the puppy to class (with the option to swap handlers each week). Each week an in depth recap sheet break down what we have covered, the benefits of these exercises, and how to build upon them during the week ahead. This allows the entire family to enjoy and share in the training fun!
The course is broken down into 6 weeks: a theory week (in the form of a 30 minute introduction video that you can watch at your leisure) and 5 live classes. They can be bought in a single payment of £75, or £12.50 per class. This "pay as you go" option gives members more flexibility during these challenging times.
Our weeks are called:
* Going out to eat/on holiday
* Being a fun pet dog Part 1
* Going for a walk
* Being a fun pet dog Part 2
* Going to the vets/groomers
* Positions - sit, down, stand
* Not pulling on the lead
* Coming when called
* Manners around food
* Settling in the home and in exciting situations
* Handling and grooming
* Greeting without jumping up
* and more!
We also cover “concepts”. These are games and activities that teach and build on:
* Self Regulation (Impulse control etc.)
* Generalising behaviours
* Resource guarding prevention (toys, food, objects, places, people and more)
* and more!
To help take your puppy from a good dog to a super pup!