Monday Beginner Training Classes
Our Monday Beginner Classes run at 7:00pm outside North Kyme village hall.
Beginner dog training classes are a great follow on from our puppy course, for dogs over the age of 5 months that haven’t been to a training class before and for rescue or adult dogs that are being introduced to "group" training for the first time.
During these classes we will cover and build upon:
*Positions – sit, down, stand
* Loose lead walking (not pulling on the lead)
* Coming when called
* Leave cue/food manners
* Settling in exciting situations
* Handling and grooming
* Greeting politely (not jumping up)
We also cover “concepts”. These are games and activities that teach and build on:
* Problem-solving skills
* Self Regulation (Impulse control etc.)
* Generalising behaviours (listening around distractions etc.)
Each week a recap email reminds you what we have covered - allowing the entire family to enjoy and share in the training fun!
These are more than just pet obedience classes, they are a foundation for an amazing life long relationship with your four-legged friend.
Beginner Class Space - £95
* A space in our 8 week beginner classes
* 10% off your next Beginner Course voucher