Dog Training Goal Classes
During each course we work towards a real life situation, with every activity, exercise and game specifically preparing you and your dog. For example: going to a café, on a busy city walk or stress free vet visits.
This course will work work on:
* Loose lead walking
* Focus around distractions
and * Fun activities you can do to make your countryside and park walks even better
The first 5 weeks are held on Wednesday evenings at an outdoor dog training venue in Dodyke. During the first 5 weeks we will build up these skills and practice with fun games and activities. On week 6 we will meet in Ostlers Plantation (near Woodhall Spa) on Saturday morning to take our training into the real world!
1) 25th May - 5:00pm - Dogdyke
2) 1st June - 5:00pm - Dogdyke
3) 8th June - 5:00pm - Dogdyke
4) 15th June - 5:00pm - Dogdyke
5) 22nd June - 5:00pm - Dogdyke
6) 2nd July - 10:00am - Ostlers Plantation (near Woodhall Spa)